The Department of Development, Peace and Conflict Studies is consciously aware of the ever-changing demands of the contemporary world and is therefore offering academic programmes that meet such demands.
The Department of Development, Peace and Conflict Studies further recognizes the central role of development practitioners in public and private sector management. This has therefore guided course designs to train students in proper management of both sectors. One of the major principles of today’s management is accountability and proper strategic human resources management all of which are addressed during the study period.
Courses Offered in the Department:
Post Graduate Programmes
- Ph.D in Development Studies
- Ph.D in Conflict Resolution and Peace Building
- Master of arts in Development Studies
- Master of Arts in Conflict Resolution
- Master of arts in Human Rights and Development.
- Bachelor in Development Studies
- Diploma in Development Studies