In the department of Public Administration and Management, we believe that:
- An interdisciplinary approach to teaching and learning should be actively pursued and encouraged.
- The pursuit of scientific research as both a tool for practice and teaching should be encouraged and emphasized.
- Teaching and learning should be rigorous process that enshrines in the student a belief that hard work indeed leads to great results and corruption will only further degrade the society.
- Every student is unique and exceptional, it is our job as lecturers to identify, nurture and encourage the genius in each and every one of our students.
- An open and supportive learning environment is instrumental to the growth and development of any student and as such, transparency is highly encouraged in the department.